Wednesday, June 06, 2007

May 13




Surprised when I saw the May 13 Book is being sold in Universiti Malaya. (Are our higher learning institute getting more freedom, I wonder?).

Attracted by curiosity, I have gone through 40% of the book within a few hours. In a nutshell, I have these impression on the creation:

a) Dr. Kia has done a very very good job. Knowing that he is walking on a dangerous line, he frame the sentences as such that it only representing what was captured in documentation 40 years ago. This, in return, could save him from plenty of trouble. I am quite sure this book has been scrutinised so that authority could find a way to bring him to legal action.

b) It is pretty technical; the phrases used is not meant for the mass, much due to the nature of presenting an unbiased record. well done!

c) It is eye opening! and mind opening!. I am not in the position to comment as it may bring me to unwanted trouble. I can't help but being awaken by the facts which were hidden for so long.


d) It is depressing. Knowing how things were planned and worst still, those involved are still roaming at large and hold the highest power in the country.

I would appreciated if you could buy or read this book in support of free-right movement. should you prefer to borrow, I am willing to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home